I just set up a monthly donation!
- Unbroken by Laura Hilldebrand
I LOVED THIS. I listed to this on audible.com and am totally hooked.
- The Greater Journey by David McCullough
I’m also listening to this on audio and it’s a bit slower going.
- A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
Embracing my inner science fiction nerd.
- The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver
Love everything about this.
- Harry Potter #6 & 7
I really need to finish these.
On my list next:
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
LOVE THESE BOOKS.
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
Now I want to listen to the audio version.
- A Soft Place to Land by Susan Rebecca White
Did not enjoy.
- One Day by David Nicholls
I did cry.
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
He is one of my favorites - “Devil in the White City” is one of my all-time favorite books.
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
I cried throughout the entire book and then Anna read it and didn’t cry at all, because she doesn’t have a heart.
- My Family and Other Animals by Gerald Durrell
Bore me, but it was fun to read while I was in Corfu, because it was based there.
- Burmese Days by George Orwell
I really liked his style.
- Tales of the Jazz Age by F. Scott Fitzgerald